M ake someone's day by sending them this fun and playful card. The Woodland Wonder Stamp Set includes balloons, animals from the forest, pieces of a tree that you can put together, and sentiments to let someone know you're thinking of them on their special day. This set stacks together perfectly to create the slimline cards that are all the rage lately.
Cutting & Scoring:
• Basic White Card Base – 9” x 8”, score and fold at 4”
• Balmy Blue Mat – 8 7/8” x 3 7/8”
• Basic White- 8 ¾” x 3 ¾”
• Using your Stamparatus and Memento Black ink, start with stamping the bottom of the tree first and then line up the other two and stamp. Color the tree and the images with the Stampin Blends.
• Stamp the clouds using the Balmy Blue. Use a mask on the ones that are behind the tree trunk. Using the Balmy Blue Blend marker, add highlights to the clouds
• Stamp the balloon and color it with the Poppy Parade blend. NOTE: if you stamp the balloon after you do the cloud, it will give it the transparent look because the cloud shows through it slightly. In this one, I went over the black balloon accents with my white gel pen.
• Stamp the greetings and the extras (butterflies, notes)
• I decided to add the adorable puppy from the “Hot Dog” set. Be sure to check out my tutorial on “How to Create Fur Texture: How to Create Fur with Stampin Blends
• Assemble card with you desired adhesive.
• Note: I used a black marker to deepen the noses and eyes on the critters.