un fold cards never disappoint! I'll show you how to make this fun z-fold card.
My card shows off the Heartwarming Hugs paper, the Cherish the Season Stamp Set, and the Pine Tree Punch!
Cut cardstock to the following measurements (in inches):
a. Pear Pizzazz: 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 2-3/4 and 5-1/2
b. Heartwarming Hugs Paper: 2 designs each measuring 2-1/2 x 4
c. Heartwarming Hugs Paper: ½ x 5-1/4
d. Whisper White: 4 x 5-1/4
e. Scraps of Mossy Meadow for tree; Real Red for scallop circle; Whisper White for stitched circle.
1. Fold on the score lines of your card base accordian style so that it forms a z-fold.
2. Adhere the Heartwarming Hugs paper, one to each smaller panel, using Stampin’ Seal or other adhesive.
3. Adhere the thin strip of Heartwarming Hugs to the Whisper White layer.
4. Ink up the greeting from the Cherish the Season Stamp Set in Real Red ink and stamp above the pretty paper strip on the Whisper White layer as shown.
5. Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine or your die cutting machine, cut out a scallop circle in Real Red using the Layering Circles Dies, and a circle in Whisper White using the Stitched Circle Dies.
6. Adhere the white stitched circle to the red scallop circle.
7. Punch out a tree in Mossy Meadow using the Pine Tree Punch.
8. Adhere the tree to the circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals, then adhere that to the front panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. Add a few Red Rhinestones for more color.
Here is the card opened.
For more crafty ideas subscribe to my email list at https://bit.ly/2z5DwcG