T his is the second card featuring the Tropical Chic Stamp set. This card is stepped up by using the coordinating dies.
Card Stock Dimensions
Pool Party: 8 ½” x 5 ½”. Score at 4 ¼” to form your card base
Pool Party 3” x 3”
Whisper White 5 ½” x 2 ¼”, 5 ½” x 4”
Old Olive 5 ½” x 2 ½”
• Create your card base. Stamp the larger leaf in pool party ink on the pool party card base
• Use the speckle image from the Waterfront stamp set and randomly stamp speckles in pool party on the pool party card base.
• Use the large leaf and stamp on the whisper white strip using Old Olive, you will want to stamp off once before you stamp on the whisper white strip of card stock so you have a slightly lighter image.
• Stamp the smaller leaf in Old Olive – stamp off once before stamping onto the whisper white strip.
• Stamp the speckle image using Memento Black ink- you will want to stamp off at least once and then very lightly stamp on the whisper white strip. Adhere this strip to the Old Olive strip and then adhere to the card base.
• Stamp the “You are the greatest” greeting on a scrap piece of Soft Seafoam in Old Olive ink. Punch this out using the Story Label punch. If you don’t have that punch you can use an oval or cut the card stock into a rectangle. Adhere this to the lower right of your card.
• Stamp the flower using Mango Melody on to a scrap of whisper white. Stamp multiple times to get the varying shades of mango.
• Next you will be die cutting the flowers you just stamped using the flower in the coordinating die set.
• Die cut 3 leaves in Old Olive. And lastly punch or die cut a 2 ½” circle. If you don’t have a Big Shot or the dies, no worries, just stamp the leaves on to Old Olive card stock and then fussy cut the flowers and leaves. If you do not have a circle punch or die, then cut a 2 ½” x 2 ½” square out of pool party card stock.
• Stamp the speckle image using pool party ink on the 2 ½” circle (or square). Adhere this to the upper portion of the card just slightly off center.
• Adhere the leaves and then using dimensionals adhere the flowers on top of the leaves.
• Stamp a leaf (or flower) on the 5 ¼” x 4” piece of whisper white card stock. Adhere this to the inside of your card. Stamp this image to the lower left side of you envelope as well so you do not have a naked envelope.