T riple stamping is a great way to show off the Rose in this stamp set.
Cut Rococo Rose Cardstock at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2” - Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2" x 4-1/4".
Cut Balmy Blue Cardstock at 4-3/4" x 3-1/2".
Cut Smoky Slate Cardstock at 4-1/4" x 3".
Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/4" x 4"; 4-5/8" x 3-3/8" and 4-1/8" x 2-7/8"
I used this "Size Sample Tool" that I created and shared with my customers! It certainly made it easy to decide on what size I needed for each of these layers!
Use "removable adhesive" or just a tiny bit of Snail Adhesive to attach the 3 Whisper White Cardstock layers together.
Use Rococo Rose Classic Ink, without stamping off, to stamp the greeting in the centre of the smallest Whisper White layer.
Use Rococo Rose Classic Ink and Balmy Blue Classic Ink with the flower image. To create this softer look, "stamp off" on scrap paper before stamping the image over the 3 layers.
Use Smoky Slate Classic Ink, without stamping off, to stamp the outline image over the roses.
Use Smoky Slate Classic Ink "stamped off" to add some leaves to the open spaces.
When you're done the stamping, separate the Whisper White Cardstock layers.
Use Snail Adhesive to attach:
- the largest Whisper White Cardstock layer to the card base.
- the Balmy Blue Cardstock layer to the Whisper White Cardstock largest layer.
- the next largest Whisper White Cardstock layer to the Balmy Blue Cardstock layer - be sure to line up the stamped images!
- the Smoky Slate Cardstock layer to the next largest Whisper White Cardstock layer
- the smallest Whisper White Cardstock layer to the Smoky Slate Cardstock layer - be sure to line up the stamped images!
For the final touch, add 3 Metallic Pearls.