T his cute stamp set is perfect for a Cinco de Mayo celebration!
Very Vanilla (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
Very Vanilla (layer): 4” x 5 ¼”
Crumb Cake: 3 ¾” x 5”
Very Vanilla: scraps
Designer Paper: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
1. Adhere the designer paper to the front of the card base.
2. Adhere the Crumb Cake cardstock to the Very Vanilla (layer) cardstock.
3. Die cut a scallop circle in the upper center of the Crumb Cake layer.
4. Stamp the greeting using Early Espresso ink in the bottom center of the Crumb Cake layer.
5. Adhere the Crumb Cake layer to the card base using Dimensionals. Place extra Dimensionals around the inside circumference of the circle to keep this area from sagging.
6. Stamp the following images using Memento ink on Very Vanilla scrap cardstock:
b. Taco face
d. Burrito face
f. Guacamole face
g. Large tortilla chip
h. Small tortilla chips
7. Color the images using the Stampin’ Blends Markers.
8. Cut out the images using your scissors. Adhere them as shown using a combination of Dimensionals.