I made this card using a favorite layout of mine. I love this layout because it is perfect for any occasion. The best part is that you can get 12 cards out of one sheet of pretty paper! This card features the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper and the Christmas Gleaming Bundle, returning favorites found in the 2020 August-December Mini Catalog.
1. Cardstock measurements (in inches):
Pretty Peacock: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 AND
4-1/4 x 6- 1/2 scored at 3-1/4
Very Vanilla: 4 x 5-1/4 AND 3 x 4 for
inside; scrap for tag and ornament
Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper:
3 x 4
2. Adhere the larger Very Vanilla layer onto the
larger Pretty Peacock layer.
3. Fold the longer Pretty Peacock piece in half.
4. Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the front
of the folded Pretty Peacock "card"
5. Put adhesive on the back of the folded Pretty
Peacock piece and adhere to the Very Vanilla/Pretty Peacock layer.
6. Ink up the ornament in Night of Navy ink and stamp on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Using the coordinating punch, punch out the ornament. Adhere to the card front as shown using Stampin' Dimensionals.
7. Ink up the "Merry Christmas" greeting from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock. Cut the greeting out using Paper Snips, then adhere to the card front as shown.
Tip: adhere a Stampin' Dimensional on the right backside of the greeting and use Stampin' Seal adhesive on the left side of the tag so that it lays evenly when attached to the ornament and the card front.
8. Tie a double layer of the Gold Trim into a bow (gold trim is from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack) and adhere to the card front using a Mini Glue Dot.
This card is stepped up meaning it has extra embellishments and is a fun fold card. It would still be a great card if you added a single layer of Pretty Peacock cardstock instead of a folded piece, and left off the gold bow. When using other pretty papers, adding a greeting just over the front would be simple but still pretty! How many embellishments and layers you want to add is completely up to you!