July Sweet Treat with Hearts Come Home
C hristmas is coming in July. But Hearts Come Home is so useful, you can use for all year round. I have given you another option. It does have stamps the houses, I just didn't use this time, but don't forget about them too!
1. Cardbase is crumb cake 4 1/4 x 11 folded at 5 1/2.
2. Layer night of navy 4 x 5 1/4
3. whisper white layer 3 3/4 x 5 is ran thru softly fallen embossing folder
4. Wrap ribbon around bottom and tape to back before securing to top of card. Tie bow to front .
5. Gold foil you are going to cut the largest scallop then using 2nd largest circle cut circle out of middle.
6. Using that gold circle, and one of house framelits cut out a row of houses leaving part of the circle showing at the bottom.
7. Use the same circle to cut out twinkle twinkle DSP.
8. Layer the houses on top of the twinkle twinkle paper and secure, then secure this on the embossed paper on card.
9. Using mini dimentionals cut in half secure the scalloped circle around the circle houses.
10. Cut banner from bunch of banner set, in night of navy, I choose sentiment from this set but left of the christmas portion, you can choose any sentiment. I used versa mark and then embossed in gold powder. I cut the edge of banner off to be even with edge of card, you can use all of banner or do this. I used dimentionals to secure to top of card.
1. Night of Navy card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded at 4 1/4.
2. Whisper white cardstock 5 1/4 x 4 that has been sponged starting at the bottom with pool party, pacific point in the middle, then night of navy at the top and edges.
3. Whisper White reinker with a drop of water on a stamp block was picked up a paint brush to add drops to back ground to resemble stars. When dry this is secured to card base.
4. I cut the framlits out in whisper white, all three, then I cut them so they would stagger each other and measure 5 in across the front. Pick the one to be at the bottom so the sentiment will fit the width and stamped in Cherry Cobbler. These are layered on top of background sponged piece. The bottom is flat the other two are on dimentionals, mostly mini, some cut.
5. I also took the Santa and reindeer flying stamp and stamped it in cherry cobbler up in the top left corner of the background sky.
**SEE VIDEO FOR ALTERNATIVE MADE WITH BRUSHO BACKGROUND