Stamping with Bonnie J.
Glimmer Ice Cream Cone
T hank you to Stamping Creations With Marilyn for the inspiration.
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: 1 @ 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score @ 4 1/4".
- Purple Posy Cardstock: 1 @ 4" x 5 1/4";
- Basic White Cardstock: 1 @ 2 3/4" x 4"; 1 @ 4" x 5 1/4" - inside layer.
- Ice Cream Corner DSP: 1 @ 2" x 4", scraps for waffle cone.
- Rainbow Glimmer Paper: scraps for ice cream.
- Blackberry Berry Striped Ribbon: 1 @ 5", 1 @ 8".
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock - Card base - fold on score line, burnish with a bone folder.
- Ice Cream Corner DSP - attach to Purple Posy Cardstock.
- Place Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon over DSP - attach to the back of the Purple Posy Cardstock.
- Use Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink to stamp greeting on Basic White Cardstock. Use Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with a Stitched So Sweetly Die to cut out a rectangle, attach to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch out a "waffle cone" from Ice Cream Cone DSP and "ice cream" from Rainbow Glimmer Paper with the Ice Cream Cone Punch.
- Attach the "waffle cone" with adhesive.
- Attach the "ice cream" with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon - attach with a glue dot.
- Use Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink to stamp sentiment on Basic White Cardstock and adhere to inside of card. Decorate with extra "ice cream" pieces.