1. Cut Balmy Blue piece 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" and score at 4-1/4".
2. Cut Whisper White 4" X 5-1/4" and adhere to the card with Liquid glue.
3. Cut Balmy Blue piece 3-3/4" X 5" and run through the Big Shot using the Seaside embossing folder. Adhere to the card with glue.
4. Cut out a piece of white with the Large Stitched Oval Framelits. Stamp the waves in Balmy Blue ink.
5. Stamp sun in Daffodil Delight and use sponge dauber to color in the sun with ink. Adhere to the oval with glue. Cut out with framelit.
6. Stamp the Lily Pad and Crane with Stazon ink and cut out with matching framelits. Color the bird with Smoky Slate and the Lilypad with Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green ink and your blender pen.
7. Attach pieces to card with glue. Use dimensionals for the Lilypad.
8. Stamp the saying with Melon Mambo ink on Whisper White and cut out with label framelit.
Attach to the card with dimensionals.