T his month I wanted to pull out a fun stamp set. I just think this set has so much potential to bring joy to your friends and family.
1. Whisper White card base 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 folded in half horizontal.
2. Layer on top of card base Jade DSP 2 in x 5 1/4 in.
3. Jade cardstock 3 in x 5 1/4 in ran thru Meadow Moments Embossing Folder. Top edge is cut with a wavey pattern with scissors. Then secure to lower edge of card base.
4. Stamp dancing goat on label die cut out. I colored with Grey Granite Blend Combo and Color Lifter. See Video for coloring details.
5. Layer Label Die cut of Artistry Blooms DSP vertically to right side not card base with Goat die cut layered on top with dimensions.
6. A strip of Jade DSP 3/4 in x 3 1/2 in ran thru Lovely Label Punch on left side. Right side of DSP will tuck under Artistry label at edge.
7. Sentiment is stamped on Whisper White label 2 1/2 in x 5/8 in punched at both ends with Lovely Label Punch. Place Sentiment over label DSP.
8. Brush Wink of Stella over the embossed leaves.
1. Whisper White 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half horizontal.
2, Gray Granite 4 in x 5 1/4 in ran thru Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder. Adhere to card base.
3. Cinnamon Cider 5 in x 2 in placed on Whisper White 5 1/8 x 2 1/8.
4. Stamp Goat with Memento on Hippo Happiness Label (with ribbon holes added) Colored with Grey Granite Blend Combo.
5. Grey Granite Shimmer ribbon is slid thru ribbon holes in label and this is placed on front of cinnamon cider, adhere ribbon to back. Secure this layer down, to embossed layer.
6. On smaller hippo label, I trimmed off the top above second curve, Stamp Sentiment on this lower half. Stagger sentiment layer on Cinnamon Cider Hippo Label, trim even with white layer.
7. Place this Sentiment layer at the top of card with dimentionals.
8. Three Elegant Faceted Gems accented at bottom of card.