H appy New Year! It's that wonderful time of year called Salebration!! It's the best time of year in the Stampin Up world. You get to choose free product when you are already buying your favorite products. For the next 3 months I will feature some of the stamp sets in the Salebration mini catalog. You will surely love the first one, because it was my favorite and my first choice for my free pick!! These little guys are too cute to pass up, and sure to cheer up anybody!
1. Bermuda Bay 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half at 4 1/4 in vertically.
2. Birthday Bonanza DSP , that has had square cut out top half. Attach this over Daffodil Delight 4 in x 5 1/4 in ran thru the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder. Prior to adhering to card front, layer Rocco Rose Gathered Ribbon to bottom quarter of this layer.
3. Stamp group of Meerkats on Whisper White square (same size as cut out DSP) in Memento Tuxedo Black. I colored with Grey Granite Blends. I stamped 1 hat with Grapefruit Grove, that was trimmed out. Light Soft Suede Blend used as ground, lighten with color lifter.
Place this square in the center with dimensional.
4. Stamp sentiment on label from Ornate Label Die with Grapefruit Grove. This was layered over Bermuda Bay label. Place this over the ribbon with dimensionals.
3. 1. Pool Party 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half vertically.
2. Whisper White 3 1/2 in x 4 3/4 in ran thru Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere at an angle on card front.
3. Stamp gecko on lower right corner of stitched right corner of Parisian DSP. I colored gecko with Light Daffodil Delight and Shaded Spruce Blends.
4. Stamp single Meerkat in sand hill in lower portion of stitched circle, and sentiment in upper portion. I colored meerkat with Ivory blend and sand with Soft Suede blend, and color lifter. I added a bow, from Tropical Oasis Trinkets. Layer this on Black foil scallop. Then layer to left side of gecko.