I love punches and the Ice Cream Builder Punch is no exception! I used the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper to punch out the scoops, and added a greeting from the Art Gallery Stamp Set. Read on for project details including instructions.
1. Fold Daffodil piece in half to form the card base.
2. Using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder and your Die Cutting Machine, emboss the Basic White layer, then adhere to the front of the card base.
3. Cut out a scalloped rectangle out of Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, then adhere the scalloped rectangle layer onto the Coastal Cabana layer.
4. Wrap the Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon around that layer and tie in a knot.
5. Punch out 3 scoops from the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper, and punch out your cone out of Crumb Cake Cardstock (tip: emboss the crumb cake cardstock using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder before punching out the cone). Build your ice cream cone.
6. Next adhere the ice cream cone on the rectangle layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Ink up your greeting (I used a greeting from the Art Gallery Stamp Set) and stamp on the strip of Basic White paper, then adhere to the card front as shown using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Stamp a greeting on the other 4" x 5-1/4" Basic White piece if desired, then adhere to the inside of the card.
Cardstock dimensions (in inches):
• Daffodil Delight: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
• Basic White: 4 x 5-1/4 (you need two-one for the inside and one to emboss for outside)
• Basic White: ½ x 2-1/2
• Coastal Cabana: 2-5/8 x 3-3/4
• Ice Cream Corner Paper: 3 x 4 (cut out using the 2nd largest rectangle Stitched So Sweetly Die)
• Ice Cream Corner Paper: scraps to punch out the “ice cream scoops”
• Crumb Cake: scrap for cone (I embossed the paper using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder before punching the cone out)
For more card ideas, add your name to my email list at https://mailchi.mp/27fe12fd7d81/get-card-ideas-now